Blog

Taiwan First Iot Venture Capital Of NT$4 Billion To Be Available By End Of September 2017.

Taiwan's government is likely to complete raising NT$4 billion (US$130 million) in venture capital fund dedicated to investment in IoT (Internet of Things) start-ups by the end of September 2017.

Planned and capitalized at NT$250 million, the venture capital firm will amass a total of NT$10 billion in venture capital fund to support startups engaged in IoT, biotech and other industries covered by the government's 5+2 Industrial Innovation Plan, with the government to contribute 40% to the fund and the remaining 60% to be sourced from private sectors.

See original article

Anemone Ventures Ltd
亞蒙國際管理顧問有限公司
© 2020 Anemone Ventures Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Designed By as2
Font Size Normal Large Huge
Site color display * Works on modern browsers Normal Display For color blind For disabled
Site Design Normal site design Content only, no sesign